Describe something you enjoyed doing with a group of people.
You should say:
- What did you do?
- Who was with you?
- When was that?
- Explain how you felt about that.
Being a gregarious person, I love celebrating, especially my achievements with my friends and like-minded people. I have celebrated myriad accomplishments throughout my life but here I would like to share my most cherishable experience.
I remember when I was in college I used to dance with full zest and zeal. I used to participate in every dance competition with my friends. That time also, I took part in a competition with my friends. Actually, it was the time of the youth festival, which is usually a three days affair and in this festival all colleges, affiliated to a particular university, take part. Our college was one of them and our team was representing our college in that particular festival.we were the group of 11 girls and we were going to perform a Gidda which is a traditional dance form of Punjab and specifically done by the females. It was also a crucial time for us because our college was losing this competition for the last couple of years and this was our college’s final chance to remain in the contest. We all burnt the midnight oil to get the triumph. The practices went on for at least two months and we really worked hard for it. Hence, after giving a spectacular performance, on that particular big day of our lives, we were quite relieved that we did a good job and when our team’s name was announced for the first prize, we were over the moon. Furtherly, when we held the trophy, we were overwhelmed. That moment was really astounding and auspicious for us.
Moreover, to express the jovial emotions, I organized a success bash for the team and we taped our feet on the floor for the whole night. We ate, had drinks, and celebrated the whole journey from the first day of the rehearsals till the time when the trophy was in our hands.
So this is that time when I thoroughly enjoyed every bit of it.
- What are the events that are worthy of celebrating in your country?
- How do Indian people celebrate their family events?
- Is there any difference between how family events are celebrated between Indians and the people of other countries?
- Do you think it is important to celebrate events?
- Do people prefer winning as a team or as an individual?
- Why is it important for sports fans to celebrate when their favorite team wins?
- What qualities are needed to become successful?
- Do you think the way people gain success has changed?