Describe a good decision you made recently.
You should say
- What was it?
- When you made it?
- What the result was?
- Explain how you felt about it?
Ever since I was a child I have come across multifarious sorts of discussions, but here I would like to talk about a time when I was in a great dilemma after the completion of my senior secondary that which stream of education I should opt.
Actually, a year back I attended one of my cousin’s wedding party, where I met all my kith and kin after a long period of time. Even some were from abroad as well. There I got a chance to meet my distant cousin who was a dentist. My mother introduced me to her and we started conversing with each other. Somehow, she started telling me about her occupation and the trajectory she followed to be there, where she was at that point of time, which really influenced me a lot. She told me that she opted the bachelors of dental sciences after her 10
To wrap up, I can say that, it was the most influential conversation, which was a turning point of my life and it was a pleasure meeting her…
- Do you like to converse with people of different interests?
- What kinds of conversations do you like to have with people?
- Did you participate in any kind of debate competition in your past life?
- What are the most preferable conversation topics among men and women in your country?
- What qualities a good speaker should have according to you?