1. Describe a person you have seen who is beautiful or handsome.
2. An intelligent person that you know.
3. Describe a time when you were cheated/ when someone lied to you / someone did not tell you the complete truth.
4. Talk about an interesting old person you met.
5. Talk about a time when you travelled with an old person.
6. Describe one of your grandparent’s jobs.
7. Food that people eat at special events.
8. Describe a special date in your country’s history.
9. Good news that you heard/received/read on the internet.
10. A subject you did not like when you were at school but now you find interesting.
11. Describe a time when you showed or taught a young person how to do a thing.
12. A person you would like to study or work with.
13. Something you bought but did not use much.
14. Talk about a public facility that improves/influence local life quality.
15. A book you want to write.
16. Talk about a friend or person who recently got success.
17. Describe a person you wanted to be similar to when you were growing up.
18. Describe a situation when you did not have enough time.
19. The historical period you want to know more about.
20. Describe a time when you found something that someone lost.
21. Describe your idea of a perfect home or dream house.
22. Describe a place such as a park or sports ground which has developed in your city for the betterment of people.
23. Describe something you do to help you study or work.
24. Describe a good law in your country.
25. Describe something you made yourself for your friend (handmade present).
26. Talk about a skill that takes a long time to learn.
27. Talk about a beautiful city.
28. Describe a family business.
29. Describe a time when you searched/looked for information from the internet.
30. Describe when someone gave you something you really wanted.
31. Talk about equipment that was broken and you got repaired (or which had a problem).
32. Describe a faraway (remote) place that you would like to visit.
33. Talk about a foreign language you want to learn (other than English).
34. An important decision you made with help of someone.
35. Talk about a time when you received money as a gift.
36. Talk about a thing you complained about something ( but finally got a good result).
37. Talk about a place where you like to study (indoors/outdoors) or where it is easy for you to study
38. Describe a teenager you know.
39.An interesting part of your country or A place that is interesting in your country.
40. Talk about an interesting talk or a lecture.
41. Talk about something that you borrowed from your friend.
42. Talk about a game or sport you enjoyed when you were young.
43. Describe a person whom you have never met but heard a lot about him and would like to meet.
44.Talk about a TV Program that made you laugh a lot.
45. Describe a plant grown in your country that you think is important.
46. A talkative person.
47. An animal you like the most (Strange/ seen for the first time).
48. Design of a building you visited and liked / Talk about a building.
49. A street market in your city / A street market where you did shopping.
50. Describe an outdoor sport that you haven’t done yet and would like to do in the future.
51. Describe a time when you had to change your plan / you changed your mind.
52. An exciting book you read or a book you read recently.
53. A website which helped you to do something/website you visit often/ use regularly.
54. Describe a famous person that you are interested in.
55. Describe a quiet place.
56. Describe a newly built public facility (such as parks, cinemas..) that influences your city
57. Describe a party that you joined
58. Describe a radio programme that you find interesting
59. Describe an important event that you celebrated.
60. Describe something interesting happened in your school
61.Describe a time when you helped others.
62. Describe one time some one say good words about what you have done.
63. Describe an encouragement given by other people.
64. Describe a bicycle/motorbike/car trip that is interesting.
65. Describe some one you haven’t seen before but you would like to know more.
66. Describe someone you met recently and would like to know more about.
67. Describe a time when you arrived very early for an appointment.
68. Describe a photo that you remember well.
69. Describe an impressive work of art such as painting or sculpture you saw.
IELTS CUE CARDS JAN-APRIL 2019